To show off the experiment they designed, students were required to:
1) Draw a picture of their experiment
2) Explain their experimental setup
3) Graph their data
4) Explain and trends or inconsistencies from their graph
5) Explain how temperature and pressure are related
To show students fully understood pressure, students had to choose one of the demonstrations from class and
1) Draw a picture of the demonstration
2) Explain the picture in words
3) Explain what is happening. Students had to explain how their experiment helped them understand the demonstration.
Below are some examples of student work!!